Online MBA in Human Resource Management
The success of any business depends on creating a comfortable work environment that motivates and engages employees. For today’s human resource managers, this task now involves a number of unique challenges. As the needs of employees are always changing, there’s a lot for HR leaders to supervise. Each of these concerns demands specialized attention and skills.
The online MBA with a specialization in human resource management can help you create a productive workplace that still supports employees. You’ll study effective techniques for a variety of situations and challenges facing contemporary HR leaders.
The required courses can help you create, manage and assess new policies. You’ll also learn skills that can help you serve as an effective liaison between employees and management. Graduates can position themselves to lead HR departments in a variety of settings and industries.
By pursuing this specialization, you’ll gain advanced knowledge in these areas, among others:
- Benefit plan development and vendor selection
- Collective bargaining
- Overseeing negotiations and mediations
- Workplace safety regulation compliance
- Communicating changes and new policies with staff
- Managing payroll and compensation
- Driving engagement and motivation among employees
The following courses are required to complete this specialization:
- MBA 605 – Managing Human Resources
- MBA 606 – Labor Relations
- MBA 607 – Benefits and Compensation Management
To learn more about Lynn University and one of the top online MBA programs in Florida download a free brochure by filling out the fields below. You can also call (877) 388-7239 to speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.