Online MBA in Entrepreneurial Management
Today’s economy is defined by entrepreneurs, with new markets, opportunities, and products emerging every day. Leading a new business is a unique challenge that requires both creative thinking and strong practical knowledge. With the online MBA in entrepreneurial management, you can set the foundation for innovative, bold ventures that challenge established modes of thinking.
This specialization is designed to focus on all facets of the entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll learn to recognize and develop new opportunities to create successful ventures. Courses examine the process of forecasting and getting the most value out of working capital. You’ll also learn real-world techniques for pitching new concepts and securing investments in either the public or private sector. As a graduate, you’ll be prepared to effectively make your ideas a reality.
Through this specialization, you can prepare for entrepreneurial leadership at all phases of the development process, including:
- Identifying market opportunities
- Creating and developing a concept, product, or idea
- Building a complete business plan
- Raising capital and pursuing potential investors
- Creating accurate revenue forecasts
- Prioritizing resources for maximum efficiency
- Leading a sustainable venture
The following courses are required to complete this specialization:
- MBA 651 – Creativity and Innovation
- MBA 652 – Managing Entrepreneurial Ventures
- MBA 653 – Entrepreneurial Financing
To learn more about Lynn University and one of the top online MBA programs in Florida download a free brochure by filling out the fields below. You can also call (877) 388-7239 to speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.