The Lynn University international experience knows no boundaries; our online students enjoy the same cultural openness in learning as our on-campus students.
We value diversity in background, aspirations, and location in order to expand our perspective on what it means to live in a truly connected world.
Keeping this at the forefront of our mission, we prepare international students to achieve their dreams with a heightened understanding of the world in which we live—regardless of their location.
You are considered a graduate international student if you have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree AND one of the following statements applies to you:
- You’re a citizen of a country other than the U.S., and your passport is from that country
- You’re a U.S. citizen and your home address or university is outside of the U.S.
- You’re a permanent resident of the U.S. and your home address or university is outside of the U.S.
If English is not your first language, an official test score must be provided by an approved testing organization.
We recommend one of the following tests:
- TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test) or 80 (internet-based test)
- IELTS score of at least 6.5
- PTE score of at least 55
Consideration may be given to students who fall slightly below our recommended TOEFL/IELTS scores. These cases will be reviewed on an individual basis by the Office of Admission.
If you are an international student from the Commonwealth Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia or New Zealand, you do not need to submit proof of English language proficiency.
How to apply
To receive admission to Lynn University, you must send all required documents listed below to the Office of Admission.
- Official university documents or transcripts bearing the institution’s seal or stamp
- Issued in English, or with certified English translation
- Sent directly to the Lynn University Office of Admission
- If your documents/transcripts are from a university system different than the U.S., they must be evaluated by an international evaluation company. We recommend a NACES member such as:Josef Silny & Associates
Phone: (305) 273-1616
World Education Service, Inc.
Phone: (305) 358-6688
- Letter of recommendation from a previous professor or employer
- Current resume
Graduate transfer credit policy
Lynn University accepts a maximum of nine transfer credits for graduate students.
For more information on the official transfer credit policy, click here.
To learn more about Lynn University and one of the top online MBA programs in Florida download a free brochure by filling out the fields below. You can also call +1 (877) 388-7239 to speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.
Lynn University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Lynn University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.