The next start date is:
August 22, 2022
There are 3 opportunities to begin the program each year. For our annual academic calendar and application deadline information, please contact an Admission Counselor at email@example.com. We urge you to apply as early as possible before the start of each term to allow sufficient time for application evaluation and meeting with program coordinator to register for classes.
At Lynn University, diversity and student experience are of the utmost importance. There’s no GMAT or GRE required for admission because we believe that a student’s entire portfolio provides a more accurate reflection of a student’s potential to succeed than a standardized test score. Our multi-national student body and values bring forth a great variety of world and work perspectives.
Students are required to meet the following prerequisites for admission to the program:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate GPA 2.5 or higher.
- Official undergraduate transcripts.
- A résumé and personal statement (which is a writing sample demonstrating capacity to perform at the graduate level).
- One letter of recommendation from an academic or professional source.
- For international students who have not graduated from an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States, a satisfactory TOEFL score (550 paper-based, 213 computer-based or 80 internet-based) or IELTS score (6.5 or above) along with an International Transcript Evaluation and a course equivalency report must be provided.
Prerequisites for those without an undergraduate business degree
Undergraduate transcripts from MBA applicants are reviewed to determine whether the applicant has completed prerequisite course work in financial accounting, macroeconomics and statistics.
Proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
While not required for admission, students who have not taken a course in accounting, macroeconomics, statistics and/or who lack proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) may be required to take undergraduate prerequisite courses in each before taking the foundation courses in the MBA program.
Students can send physical transcripts to the following address:
Office of Admission
3601 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Or, they can be faxed to: (561) 237-7100 ATTN: Graduate & Evening Division
To learn more about Lynn University and one of the top online MBA programs in Florida download a free brochure by filling out the fields below. You can also call (877) 388-7239 to speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.