About Lynn University
Lynn University’s vision is to be recognized as one of the most innovative, international, and individualized small universities in America. Lynn University will capitalize on its youth, location, and close student and faculty bonds to become a forerunner institution, a different kind of learning center, an independent, innovative 21st century university that is devoted to preparing young persons for America’s and the world’s future.
To do so, Lynn will:
- Remain relatively small, with approximately 2,400 undergraduate and 600 graduate students, and 500 or more adults enrolled annually in continuing education courses and institutes.
- Maintain a multi‐faceted, coeducational, primarily residential university with a small‐college atmosphere.
- Admit a wide array of diverse students, from those with learning differences to the gifted, and those from many countries of the world and states across the nation.
- Be grounded in the liberal arts but contain a collection of colleges oriented toward emerging professional opportunities, each of which feature superior teaching, applied learning, international focus and experiences.
- Contain a hallmark student development program that discerns each student’s strengths, shortcomings, and special needs and works to develop his or her full capabilities.
Accolades and rankings:
- #49 in Regional Universities South (U.S. News & World Report, 2023)
- #52 Best Value Schools (U.S. News & World Report, 2023)
- #13 in Most Innovative Schools (U.S. News & World Report, 2022)
- #90 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (U.S. News & World Report, 2023)
- Small classes, individualized attention and accessible professors are all hallmarks of learning at Lynn
- Official host of the 2012 US Presidential Debate
- 1st School to adopt providing all undergraduate students with a mini iPad pre-loaded with their books
- Located at the crossroads of world trade and near 3 international airports
- Operates a flight academy out of Boca Raton Airport
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Private, not-for-profit college established in 1962
- All classes taught by professional faculty with expertise in their area
To learn more about Lynn University and one of the top online MBA programs in Florida download a free brochure by filling out the fields below. You can also call (877) 388-7239 to speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.