Online Marketing MBA
In the ever-changing age of digital media, the ability to properly manage a company’s marketing campaigns, brand identity, and adapt to new market challenges on a global scale is a valuable, highly sought-after skill set.
By pursuing an online marketing MBA, you’ll learn the latest trends in international marketing techniques and strategies. At the same time, you’ll gain knowledge of the newest and most effective integrated marketing approaches to bring new products and brands to the forefront of any industry. You’ll also learn how to participate in the global economy, examining how best to establish product lines overseas and manage expansions into new markets.
You’ll learn the best practices in:
- Maintaining a uniform corporate message
- Building customer loyalty
- Allocating communications resources
- Global and local marketing
- Performance and metrics assessment
Graduates of this specialization can pursue managerial positions in:
- Corporate communications
- Public relations
To earn an online marketing MBA, students must complete the following courses (in addition to the core curriculum):
- MBA 621 – International Marketing
- MBA 625 – Integrated Marketing Communications
- MBA 628 – Special Topics in Marketing
To learn more about Lynn University’s Online MBA and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also callto speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.